UberEats is on demand food delivery app recently started its service in India. Currently serving only Mumbai as of now but will slowly expand to other cities in India.
UberEats app is available for both iOS and Android users, you can order your favourite cuisine from restaurant of your choice on just click of button. With UberEats your order gets delivered at the Uber speed.
Uber Eats is currently available in Amsterdam, Auckland, Bangkok, Bogota, Brussels, Capetown, Dubai, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Stockholm, Taipei, Tokyo, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Vienna, Warsaw, and multiple cities in the US, Australia, Canada, England, France, and Mexico.
Feature of UberEats App
- With easy search navigation you can do a category search like Indian, Chinese, Mexican etc and select restaurant serving the food you love.
- Sort restaurant based on filter- popular, recommended, delivery time.
- Go cashless with paytm wallet as mode of payment
- Bookmark your favourite restaurants.
How do I order in UberEats?
- Download the UberEats App from appstore/iOS store, if you are existing Uber user enter same logins else crate a new one.
- Once you download the app and signin, setup your profile
- Link your exiting paytm wallet in payment section, if you don’t have any paytm wallet setup one and go cashless.
- Enter promo code at the promotions section on profile tab to get UberEats first time discount.
- Save house/office address to be used while placing the order.
- Select restaurant from where you want to place the order. follow the process.
- UberEats will deliver your food at your doorsteps.
How to use UberEats referral code?
- tap on the free food section on your profile.
- Share the referral code with your friends/family
- Every new user who signup with your referral code gets Rs.100 off first order
- You get Rs.100 UberEats promo code which can be used in your next order, this way you get discount on UberEats orders